Be Part of an Enhanced Pharmacy!
Tired of feeling like you don’t have support at work? How
would you like to thrive in a new kind of Pharmacy where everyone
collaborates to serve the patient’s needs and goes above and beyond?
You are a great fit if:
You’re someone who longs to follow a trusted system in an
environment with others who truly enjoy their work.
Setbacks give you a reason to try harder or perhaps smarter
because you love to learn and share what you know.
You are proud of your customer service skills, you already
know how to juggle and prioritize customer needs while still
keeping track of multiple other day to day tasks
No pharmacy experience needed. This is an opportunity to learn
from the best, become an essential part of a winning team, help others!
All applicant must be able to pass a background check.
We are open 8am-7pm Mon- Fri and 8am-4pm Sat. Closed on Sundays and
all major holidays.
***This is a permanent full time position. If you are a
student looking for full time hours for the summer or during breaks,
please apply to the part time position.
This position is responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are
filled in correct manner according to all applicable laws, without
error, and in a timely fashion. Complete projects and enhanced
services on a regular basis in a correct and efficient manner.
- must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values
in line with company philosophy
- ability to be a positive role model an provide direction
and training to new employees while maintaining a strong team orientation
- ability to build relationships with business unit
management and become 'trusted advisor'
Strategy and Planning
- ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a
strategic and functional level
- ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all
- Provide all customers with an exemplary customer service experience
- Think outside the box to solve any service issues that arise
- Contact physician’s offices to clarify prescriptions, get refills
and provide information for insurance prior authorizations
- Check out patients medications at the register and drive thru
- Correctly package medications according to applicable laws and
- Correctly pull medications to be filled
- Accurately fill, label, and enter all prescriptions
- Keep work stations clean, with medications put away
- Work with inventory manager to keep inventory at appropriate
levels, including: removing expired or unused meds, marking used
bottles and keeping inventory neat, in-order, and alphabetically arranged
- Unpack daily medication orders from wholesalers, sort and put on
- Provide assistance to other technicians when appropriate,
according to Supervisor
- Contacting insurances to troubleshoot claim payments
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed